Join BRYC … Here’s Why.
BRYC members and atmosphere are warm, friendly, and well-known throughout the Yacht Club community. Our members include boaters and non-boaters – some who cruise on their boats, some who like to relax poolside, while others love hanging out on the deck with other members and enjoying great friendships. We sit high on a hill overlooking the Bush River… the view can’t be beat. Many members consider BRYC their second home, where they come to have a stress-free meal or cocktail among folks who treat them like family.
So, if you’re looking to expand your experiences, dock your boat, meet new people or simply looking to join a social club – BRYC is the club you’re looking for.
Top Reasons to Join Bush River Yacht Club:
- The value of BRYC memberships are described as one of the best kept secrets on the Chesapeake Bay! Call it ‘bang for your buck’ or simply receiving outstanding value for your Social and Entertainment dollar – your Membership dollar stretches a long way … year round.
- Members enjoy both casual dining to formal balls and events.
- BRYC has events all year long. We have something for every member of the family.
- We bring sensational live music, seasonal menus and a pool that’s a welcomed relief spot during the hot months. Everyone in your family will find something to enjoy at BRYC.
- BRYC’s boating members host a busy agenda of cruises, where members can cruise to various destinations up and down the Chesapeake Bay.
- As a member of BRYC, you have guest privileges at all of the supporting clubs in the Chesapeake Bay Yacht Clubs Association (CBYCA). The CBYCA has over 100 member clubs up and down the east cost. One of the primary purposes of the CBYCA is to protect the interests of boaters through legislation and interaction with national, state and local boating and waterway organizations, public and private.